Friday, September 11, 2009

Today is my last day in London! Tomorrow I am leaving at 9:00 AM to go to Scotland and see my dear friend Gilly and the fabulous show that she is directing.
I was "supposed" to go to Stonehenge today- however I am still taking it easy because of the foot thing, and by the time I got out of bed to look up the details of exactly how to get there- it just seemed best that I take care of other things today that I need taken care of. Disapointing, but true. I am actually really bummed- but of all the places on my trip- London is among the easiest to get back to, so I guess it was a good place for me to take it easy and recoup.

Last night I recouped by attending "Pricilla, Queen of the Dessert" at long last. For those of you who don't know- this was originally a sort of an australian cult classic film about drag queens and Ayers rock- and is actually a very good film I think. The juke-box musical version is definitely more in the drag show category than serious piece of theater, but it was a lot of fun- and I loved the ABBA throwbacks as an unabashed ABBA fan. :)

I also visited London's TOPSHOP for the second time today- which for me is an important experience, as I am TOPSHOP's number one fan and shopper. Most of you probably don't care about this, but for those of you who do (primarily thinking of Nickol and Scarlet right now).. I took a picture in front. ( ps. there is also a salon inside- what could be better?)


I will have to post that later- my camera is freaking out.

The other thing Kyle and I did yesterday was visit the Tate Modern- which is London's equivalent of the MoMA- and was pretty cool.

Anyways- I think I will be choring the rest of the day. Miss you all!
xo



http://rebeccasworldadventure.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment