Wednesday, October 7, 2009

regroup replan

OK.

so I am in the process of regrouping... and after a few more hours of sorting things out with British Airways, I thought I would update you on the new itinerary:

NOW-- until 19th of October I am in GRANADA

19th-21st Back to guess where..... London for a doctors appointment where he hopefully gives me the A OK to get out of Europe.... forever..... just kidding.. not forever
WED 21OCT   -FRI 30OCT        TEL AVIV

FRI 30OCT--THU 12NOV DELHI IN and still hopefully Varanasi.
HIS IS A ROUTE CHANGE!!

 THU 12 NOV---THU 19NOV---- HONG KONG
THU 19 NOV- TUE 24NOV MELBOURNE

THU NOV 19-- THU 03DEC SYDNEY / still trying to resort out some
volunteer on
the Great Barrier Reef

THU 03DEC --- sun dec 06 SANTIAGO

SUN DEC 06-- FRI 11DEC EASTER ISLAND

FRIDAY 11 DEC --SAT 12DEC SANTIAGO CL

SAT 12-- SAT 26DEC SANTA CRUZ BO

SUN 27DEC --- SAT 09 DEC Costa Rica

SAT 09JAN----????????? REAL LIFE

Still obviously a great trip, but much has been shortened. And I sort of feel
that my trip is just beginning again now that
I am in Spain because London feels so much like New York to me.
My trip is actually halfway done in time ( almost!)

wild

ok

more later

http://rebeccasworldadventure.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment